Monday, July 25, 2011

The Quotable Rogue - 4 Stars

If you are a fan of Sarah Palin, you need to pick up a copy of "The Quotable Rogue". I am a conservative woman, mother, and wife, and I believe that a lot of the things that Sarah Palin has said are close to the heart of people like me. In "The Quotable Rogue", you can find a variety of Palin quotes on nearly every topic she has ever spoke on!


I loved that this book is well organized, so if you are looking for a particular subject it is easy to find. This is a great resource, especially for those Palin quotes that seem to get turned around, or twisted in the glare of the media headlights. 


I think this book would be a great addition to the bookshelf of a Palin fan, or just a conservative in general. I loved it, and plan to use it as a reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment