Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just In Case You Ever Wonder (Children's) - 5 Stars

"Just In Case You Ever Wonder" by Max Lucado is an adorable children's book! I have a three year old, and think this book was written so it was easy for her to understand, and follow. I would recommend this book for children ages 2-7. The illustrations are cute, and simplistic. Great book for young children! As a parent, I think it is super important to let my child know that I am always there, no matter what life throws at them. Max Lucado puts that reassurance into words in this book - it is a super cute reminder to children that we love them, and will always be here for them, just in case they ever wonder. The book also touches on how much God loves them, just as a parent does, and what a wonderful place Heaven is. I think that this book was well written, and Lucado was very aware of the audience he was writing for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment